Step into the creative magic of the Arribas Manufacture.
The Manufacture Arribas is open during the opening hours of the château. The master glassmakers work there in front of you.
Approach the heat of the melting furnace and appreciate the creative magic that operates in this place.
The master glassmakers create under your eyes objects under license (Disney, Warner…) as well as their own creations that you can find in store. With their experience, they can also make custom orders so do not hesitate to ask them (interior decoration, glass products to communicate for your company with mugs, medals, trophies...!
The glass workshops are located outside the castle, in a set of gazebos, each with its own specificities. The workshops are made up of sub-spaces:
– For hot glass work, the largest of our gazebos is dedicated to cane-blowing work (making vases, lights, goblets, etc.). Séraphim our master glassmaker awaits you there from Wednesday to Sunday in the form of discovery workshops... Playful and pedagogue, he will pass on to you the first gestures of the blowers...
– The second gloriette is used for blowing with a blowtorch. It is a space dedicated to the realization of figurines and glass beads.
– The engraving gazebo allows us to accommodate the work known as the polishing of the pieces. It is also a product customization space. The space is also shared with a plate engraving workshop…
– The gazebo for learning the sandblasting technique is as follows. You will be able to customize in the form of a workshop all types of glass products (Mugs, glass cups, champagne flutes). Decorative frieze, you can also contact us with your own design and even company logo.
– Finally, the last large complex made up of 3 gloriettes allows us to accommodate our “handmade” sandblasting production there. It is also a space for gluing our glass figurines...
Groups are welcome by reservation, for a guided tour of the glass factory and the castle. At the end of the visit a snack can be considered. Do not hesitate to contact us. Our lecturer Valérie, with more than 30 years of presence in the town, will tell you many anecdotes about the castle and its different atmospheres...
Push the doors of our workshops, learn about its know-how and leave with your own creation.
Discover a unique moment and take part in our craft creation workshops.
Glass engraving, cane blowing, glass decoration work using the sandblasting technique make up these discovery workshops.
Create and leave with your own glassware, our craftsmen accompany you step by step in your creative process.
Offer an exceptional moment within the Manufacture Arribas.
If you have a question or need information, click below.